Our most important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information secures, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Giardino Tour Peru. Here then, is our promise to our customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require. For example to sending information concerning services or consults, which includes advising our customers about our products, or contact them in case of need for a topic concern to their tour services.
- We will permit only authorized employees, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
Responsibility for Services:
- Giardino Tour Operator is responsible for providing all services and accommodation specified in the main program sold to our client(s) and reconfirmed in the final itinerary.
- Giardino Tour Operator is not responsible for itinerary changes or loss of services not provided due to uncontrolled and reasonable factors such as airline or bus schedule changes or cancellations, weather, strikes, and government regulations. In such cases, Giardino Tour Operator will attempt its best efforts in providing reasonable, alternative arrangements. Additional costs may apply.
- Giardino Tour Operator does not get involved into third party business and therefore will not take the responsibility of checking or make changes to reservations that are not contracted by us. You are welcome to contact us in the case of needed if you have some troubles with your reservations; we will try to be a support for you as possible.
You appreciate and acknowledge that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and you should allow for alternatives. The itinerary provided for each trip is representative of the types of activities contemplated, but it is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
Information We Collect by our web site:
Any personal information that we collect about you may (passport, flight tickets etc…) be used for any purpose associated with the operation of your Trip. The information may be disclosed to our agents, service providers or other suppliers to enable us to operate the Trip. . if a user is under 18, unless consent is obtained from your parent/guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Web Site Usage Information:
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- Any personal information that we collect about you may (passport, flight tickets etc…) be used for any purpose associated with the operation of your Trip. The information may be disclosed to our agents, service providers or other suppliers to enable us to operate the Trip.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you visit our Web site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://www.giardinotours.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Embedded content from other websites.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Testimonials on our website are received only via E-mail to email@example.com and are posted to the website only with information that are authorized from our clients to be posted (Normally only name and date of travel).
How we protect your data.
We have taken security measures from the Word press service and had staff training in data protection.
Comments and Questions.