Arequipa Tour AQP 4h
Our Arequipa Tour AQP is a great tour option that combines interesting places and districts around the city, for example Cayma, Yanahuara and Añashuayco quarry and ends up walking through the historical city center with an extra option of a visit to the Monastery of Santa Catalina.
This tour is also ideal for those who also want to acclimatize slow to the altitude considering that Arequipa is located about 2,350 mts.
We will visit:
- Distric of Cayma, its Plaza and colonial Church.
- Añashuayco quarry & Culebrillas; observation of work and short walks.
- Visit Yanahuara with its Plaza, lookout point and walking through its colonial streets.
- Arequipa Main Square.
- Assistance to visit the Monastery of Santa Catalina.
- Tourist Transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- Headphones during tour.
- Permanent assistance.
*In Monastery Santa Catalina your guide will provide assistance for clients that want to visit the Monument. (Entrance not included)
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time08:00 Am daily / Small Group.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses and hat.