Arequipa City & San Camilo Market
Our Tour is a nice combination of a visit to the highlifght of Arequipa city and the “San Camilo Market” that was opened to the public for the first time in 1881 and it was declared Historical Heritage in l987. Our experience start with a visit to the distric of Yanahuara popular for its beautiful plaza and where we’ll have a view over the old part of the city and its 3 volcanoes. Then we will drive to the Market and observing many products such as groceries, flowers, clothes, and other quality items at low cost and closing the tour visiting to the historical city center with its Plaza de Armas and the cloisters and Church of the Compañia de Jesus and its colorfull Saint Ignacio Chapel.
We will visit:
- Yanahuara viewpoint.
- San Camilo popular Market.
- Cloister and Church of “Compañía de Jesús”.
- Cupola of Saint Ignacio.
- Main Square of Arequipa.
The program includes:
- Tourist transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- Entrances to San Ignacio Cupola.
- Permanent assistance.
- Coronavirus: At the moment the visit to the market is restricted all 2020. But we can offer instead a visit to San Francisco Square, Carmen Alto viewpoint and San Lazaro. Check with us!
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
Exclusive City Tours
DepartureHotel / Hotel.
Departure Time09:30 Am / 14:30 PM Daily on request