Arequipa City Tour & Catedral Museum
4 hrs. Tour
In our Arequipa City Tour with Cathedral museum we will visit first the traditional towns of Yanahuara and Carmen Alto, exploring traditional streets and Plaza and having beautiful views of the Arequipa’s terraces and its volcanoes. Then we will drive to the city center and visit the most remarklabe highlights such us the Cathedral with its religious museum, the monastery of Santa Catalina; colonial houses and cloister of La Compañia de Jesús, famous for its incredible baroque style and its colorful cupola of Saint Ignacio.
- Finished our tour Arequipa City Tour & Cathedral your guide returns you to your hotel or if you wish, you can stay in the city center for personal activities.
- The Cathedral Museum is closed on Sundays.
We will visit:
- Carmen Alto view point & Yanahuara district.
- Arequipa’s Main Square & Cathedral Museum.
- Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Cloister & Church of “La Compañía de Jesús”.
- Saint Ignacio Cupola.
The program includes:
- Tourist Transportation.
- Professional Eglish guide.
- Entrances to Monastery Santa Catalina.
- Entrances to Compañia Church and Cathedral Museum.
- Permanent assistance.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time09:30 am / 14:30 PM Daily on Request
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable, in Monasteries and Churches you must cover shoulders and knees, sunglasses and hat.