Arequipa City Tour & Santa Teresa
Our City Tour is a combinación of the historical city center and Yanahuara distric with the Monastery Santa Teresa; that belong to one of the most important attractions of Arequipa. This Monastery was built on 1710 and offers to the visitors an incredible museum with eleven galleries. Today; in addition to the Church, some of rooms are still being used by the nuns of the Carmelita Order.
We will visit:
- Viewpoints of Carmen Alto & Yanahuara district.
- Monastery of Santa Teresa.
- Main Square & La Compañia Church and cloister.
- Saint Ignacio Cupola.
- Tourist transportation.
- English professional Guide.
- Entrances to San Ignacio Cúpula and San Teresa Monastery.
- Permanent assistance.
DepartureHotel / Hotel.
Departure Time09:30 am / 14:30 PM Daily on request.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable,cover your shoulders and knees, Sun glasses and hat