Arequipa Giardino Walk
/ per person
The “Giardino Walk” is an organized half day tour for all those who enjoy small walks around the countryside. This tour is great to experience by walking a bit of our countryside with its terraces, incredible views of its volcanoes and get closer to the locals. Likewise, this walk helps you to acclimatize slowly to the high altitude considering that Arequipa is located at about 2,350mts above sea level.
At the end of the walk you will enjoy a Picnic in the surroundings of a beautiful landscape!
Highlights of this Tour:
- Visit the viewpoint of Sachaca.
- Panoramic drive to the walking start point.
- Sabandia and Yumina area.
- Panoramic view from Yumina and Characato.
- Sabandia Mill.
- Picnic in an open area in Sabandia.
- Tourist Transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- Entrance to Sabandia Mill.
- Picnic. (On Request vegetarian options)
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure TimeDaily on request
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, walking shoes, Sun glasses, sun protection and hat.