Arequipa, Get Involved Tour
A Tour in Arequipa city that allows you to support and observe the actual situation of some minorities in our city and the great work of people that are supporting them. The tour also includes a visit to the popular San Camilo Market, then a inspiring Children Day care center, then a small eating establishment for people with low income and close the tour with a visit to Yanahuara distric with its plaza.
- Pick up at your hotel and the first stop is the local San Camilo market.
- If you want to support the children of the center in San Camilo market we can buy products and supplies that we’ll later share with the children we will visit.- We suggest you buy school supplies, food, and toys. (No candy or chocolate please).
- Drive to Cayma distric and visit a Children Daycare center which runs mostly on donations and takes care of underprivileged children of the area, aged 2 to 5. This is a wonderful experience for visitors and we encourage you to interact with the kids.
- We will visit also some “comedores populares”, that are small eating establishments that provide breakfast, lunch and dinner to locals with a low income and is maintained thanks to the hard work of the “Club de Madres” an association of women.
- We close the experience visiting Yanahuara viewpoint and its Plaza, where you have a nice view of Arequipa’s three well-known volcanoes.
- Return to your hotel or in request we can drop you off in the City center.
*The visit to San camilo Market is optional.
- Professional English Guide.
- permanent assistance.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time09:00 AM Daily on request.