Arequipa Walking Tour & Recoleta
Our Walking City Tour combines a visit to the historic city center of Arequipa, that belongs to UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 2000 and a visit to the interiors of la Recoleta Convent; that will stun you with its rooms and patios and its huge library that contains more than 20,000 dusty books and maps; the oldest volume dates to 1494.
*This Tour is ideal to get slow to high altitude.
- Viewpoints of Carmen alto and Yanahuara town.
- La Recoleta Convent and its unique library.
- Visit a Tambo (Colonial Neighborhood).
- Main Square Arequipa and colonial buildings.
- Cloister and Church of La Compañia & its Cupola.
- Tourist Transportation.
- English professional Guide.
- Entrance fees to Cupola San Ignacio & la Recoleta.
- Permanent assistance.
- La Recoleta Convent is close all Sundays.
- Optional: Visit to San Camilo market instead of the viewpoints of Yanahuara and Carmen Alto.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
Exclusive City Tours
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time09:30 AM / 14:00 PM Daily on Request
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, cover your shoulders and knees, Sun glasses and hat