Biking Tour to Maras & Moray
This Full Day Biking Tour to Maras & Moray is a tour for travelers who like cross-country cycling. You can enjoy the view of the beautiful Andean landscapes in Cusco region along the route, such as snow-capped mountains, lagoons and observe the local people working their lands. In this wonderful journey, we will visit the archaeological site of Moray, which is a kind of amphitheater, made up of several circular platforms. Then, we will arrive at Maras and visit “Las Salineras” which has 3,000 pools of salt, which were prominent in the pre-Inca, Inca and colonial times, and it is still used until now.
- Type of Tour: Private on request
- Departures: Daily with Reservation.
- Duration: 7.30 hours. 4 hours HD.
- Difficulty Level: 1,2,3
- Land: Off road, soft descent.
- Type: Cross country, soft descent, route.
- Private Transfer.
- High End- Bike.
- Safety equipment. Helmet, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads, reflective vest.
- Buffet Lunch.
- Professional bicycle guide.
- More than 6 passengers with a guide assistant.
- Video and photos.
- You must sign a letter of no responsibility before the tour.
- The tour Starts and end in Cusco. (Full day)
- For clients that wat to start the tour at Sacred Valley; we offer this excursion as a HD tour.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time08:00 AM
Return Time15:30 PM