3 Days program
Cajamarca is a historical city located in north of Perú. This was the place where the conquistador Pizarro captured and ransomed the Inca Emperor, Atahualpa for gold and silver before killing him anyway. Definitely this city offers remains dating back three thousand years before the colonialist era, before the Inca era, and even before the Chavín people.
We will visit:
- The Inca thermal baths (Hot springs)
- Cajamarca historical city center and Inca’s rescue room.
- Cumbermayo Stone forest.
- Otuzco windows (archaeological site).
Inclusions in program:
- All transfer In / Out in exclusive private service.
- Exclusive Half day tour to the Incas baths.
- Full day excursion to Cumbemayo forest stone, City Tour & Otuzco windows.
- All Tours include: Tourist transportation, English guide and entrances.
- 02 nights in hotel 3* (on request hotel Up grade).
- Excursion Half day to El Gran Porcon.
- F.D. Excursion to Kuntur Wasi.
Interested in designing your own itinerary, adding or taking some Tours?
Not problem! Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests. Contact us!
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
Peru Cities programs
DepartureCajamarca / Cajamarca
Departure TimeEvery day on Request