Chachapoyas & Kuelap
The Chachapoyas, also called the Warriors of the Clouds, were an Andean people living in the cloud forests of the Amazonas region.The Incas conquered their civilization shortly before the arrival of the Spanish conquerors. However, the most famous and most worthwhile of all the Chachapoya archeological remains is Kuelap…
4 Days program
- Karajia Sarcophagus.
- Quiocta caves.
- Kuela Citalde.
The program includes:
- 03 nights in hotel 3* tourist category + 3 breakfasts.
- Excursion with a Group to Karajia /Quiocta. Includes: transport, entrance fees and guide.
- Excursion with a group to Kuelap. Includes: Transport, Ticket to cable car, entrance fees and guide.
- 01 transfer in / 01 transfer out with Group.
- Extra day for visit Revash Mausoleum and Leymebamba Museum.
Interested in designing your own itinerary or adding or taking some Tours?
Not problem! Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests.
Departure TimeEvery day on Request
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses and hat