Chachapoyas & Kuelap city
4 Days program
The Chachapoyas, also called the Warriors of the Clouds, were an Andean people living in the cloud forests of the Amazonas region.The Incas conquered their civilization shortly before the arrival of the Spanish conquerors. However, the most famous and most worthwhile of all the Chachapoya archeological remains is Kuelap city, called also the “second Machu Picchu” and with good reason.
We will visit:
- Karajia Sarcophagus.
- Quiocta caves.
- Kuela Citaldel.
The program includes:
- 03 nights in hotel 3* tourist category + 3 breakfasts.
- Excursion to Karajia /Quiocta. Includes: transport, entrance fees and guide.
- Excursion to Kuelap. Includes: Transport, Ticket to cable car, entrance fees and guide.
- 01 transfer in / 01 transfer out.
- Extra day for visit Revash Mausoleum and Leymebamba Museum.
Interested in designing your own itinerary, adding or taking some Tours?
Not problem! Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests. Contact us!
DepartureChachapoyas / Chachapoyas
Departure TimeEvery day on Request
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses and hat