Chimpa Fortress: Experience Madrigal
The Chimpa Fortress gives our visitors a unique view of the Colca canyon. It was a strategically military facility made with stones by the Collagua culture (Pre-Inca). From the top you will enjoy an amazing view of the canyon with its terraces and walk through the Fortress.
This activity takes approximately 6 hrs and the path was designed with options of resting in some spots in case of need.
Season: From April to December.
- Professional English Guide.
What to take with you:
- A wind jacket (on the top of the fortress is very windy).
- Take a fruit and a bottle of water for the walk.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun Protector.
- Walking shoes and a hut.
- Water In a reusable botle.
- Chocolates or fruit for the walk.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Colca Valley
Departure Time06:00 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Wind Jacket, walking shoes and hat.