Choquequirao Trekking 4D
Choquequirao is another “lost city” of the Incas and is located about 3300 mts. This archeological center is considered similarly as Machu Picchu citadel. Without doubt, you will enjoy with us an unforgettable hike and nature experience.
Our journey starts in the city of the Cusco (Hotel) and after 145 Km of paved road and 10 Km of dirt road by car, we will arrive at the town of Cachora. After that, we will start our trekking to Choquequirao. The 32 Km pathway to the “Golden Cradle of the Incas” is surrounded by breathtaking landscapes and festooned by exotic fauna and flora.
- Departures: Every day From April to December.
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights.
- Difficulty: Medium.
- English-speaking professional tourist guide.
- Assistant tourist guide for groups of 9+ people.
- Chef for cooking.
- Mules.Mules for the transportation of cooking and camping equipment, as well as up to 7 Kg of personal luggage.
- PicPick-up at the hotel.
- Round trip transportation by bus to and from Cachora.
- Water (during the trek).
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 snacks, 3 dinners. If you have any dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian food please let us know.
- Dining tent, equipped with tables and chairs.
- Tent for 3 people for every 2 hikers.
- Sleeping mat.
- Oxygen tank.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag (available for rent at our office).
- Breakfast for day 1 and dinner for day 4.
- Travel insurance: it is strongly recommended that you hire a travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time06:00 AM
Dress CodePlease check our list.