Colca & Volcanoes Valley 3D (New)
Our Tour circuit Colca Canyon and Volcanoes Valley is a fascinating combination of two stunning valleys in a 3-day tour closing the experience crossing through the valley of Majes. This is a unique and amazing experience visiting areas that are witness of the intense volcanic activity that took place approximately one million years ago. The valleys offer a unique species of flora, fauna and fascinating beauty such as waterfalls, gorges, lakes, agricultural areas, traditional towns and amazing landscapes. On 2019 UNESCO has declared that the Colca Canyon and the Andagua Volcanoes, are now officially part of the Unesco Global Geoparks.
We invite you to enjoy with us these wonderful journey, with the best service, guarantee and the personal touch that characterizes us!
We will visit:
- National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Highest viewpoint Patapampa (4,910 meters).
- Chivay& Coporaque Town.
- Viewpoint “Cruz del Cóndor”.
- Traditional towns of Cabanaconde, Canco & Ayo.
- Mamacocha Lake.
- Andahua town.
- Twin volcanoes & Kallana Mauras volcano.
- Viewpoint of Soporo.
- Coropuna pass (4,972mts.) View of the volcano.
- Towns of Machaguay, Viraco & Tipán (On the Route).
- Majes valley.
Inclusions in Tour:
- Qualified transport (Pick up / Drop off at your hotel).
- Transport with Oxygen bottle and Fist Aid kit.
- Professional / Certificated English guide and driver.
- One night in the Colca valley Lodge La Casa de Mamayacchi + Breakfast.
- One night in Andagua: Lodge + Breakfast.
- 01 Picnic: on the route to volcanoes valley.
- 01 dinner in Andagua town.
- 24/7 Personal assistance.
Optional / Extra charge: Instead to return to Arequipa via Majes valley, we can return to the Colca canyon in case you want to make a connection to other destination
Departure Time07:30 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.