Colca Tour As Few Can Do 3 Days
A 3-day journey from Arequipa to the Colca Valley ending the experience in Puno city.
Our Tour is designed for travelers that enjoy sharing activities with local people, short optional hikes, visit traditional non tourist towns or to have some adrenaline shot doing zip line or riding horses. The Journey will take you through the Long Route toward to the valley, you will explore the canyon with all its highlights and finish the experience in the city of Puno on Lake Titicaca, having a previuos visit to the enigmatic and insteresting “Chullpas of Sillustani; one of the highlight of the city of Puno.
We invite you to enjoy with us this unique experience and as always; with the best service, guarantee and the personal and warm touch that characterizes us!
Departures: Daily with a small group.
Highlights of Tour “Colca as Few can do”
- National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Visit to the “Window “ view point.
- Town of Callalli.
- Town of Sibayo.
- Optional hike to hot springs (Thermal baths with medicinal properties).
- Traditional town of Coporaque.
- Visit to the Cruz del Cóndor View point.
- Town of Chivay (Capital of the privince).
- Optional activities in the valley (Choose one of the options offered).
- Drive to Puno on lake Titicaca with stops on the route for pictures.
- Visit “Sillustani” remains on Lake Titicaca (On the route to Puno).
- Transfer to Puno city center / Hotel.
- Tourist qualified transportation Arequipa / Colca valley / Puno for 3 days.
- Oxygen bottle and Fisrt Aid Kit in Transportation.
- English Professional Guide.
- 01 Traditional Lunch with local family (First day in Sibayo Town)
- 02 nights in Lodge La Casa de Mamayacchi (Coporaque town) or in request other hotels.
- 02 breakfasts in your Lodge.
- Transfer to Lake Titicaca last day with stops on the route for pictures.
- Visit to Sillustani remains.
- 24/7 permanent assistance.
Departure Time07:30 AM
Return TimeTransfer to Puno on Lake Titicaca.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat