Colca Designed Trek into the Canyon 3D
3 Days program.
Our tour from Arequipa to the Colca valley with trek into the canyon allows you not to miss any of the famous attractions of the classic colca valley tour and have an extra day to walk into the canyon with a local guide from the area. – Feel the experience of hiking to the bottom of one of the world’s deepest canyons in a safe and interesting way.
We invite you to enjoy with us this wonderful experience with the best service, guarantee and the personal touch that characterizes us!
Fixed dates: Every day
Type: Regular (Minimum 2 persons).
Level: Standard – Medium (Classic route)
- From Arequipa to Colca canyon with our tour “Colca Classic 2 days”
- Overnight in lodge / hotel according to classic program.
- Visit to Cruz del Condor view point and drive to San Miguel (Close to Cabanaconde town).
- Starts our hike Into the Canyon – Lunch in San Juan de Chuccho village.
- Arrive in Sangalle (called Oasis at the botton of the canyon.)
- Overnight in Oasis lodge. (Basic lodge).
- 03:30 am starts hike up to Cabanaconde town.
- Breakfast in Cabanaconde town.
- Drive to Cruz del Cóndor view point and join a new Colca Tour Group.
- Visit Chivay town and free time for lunch.
- Return to Arequipa city or assistance to your next destination.
The program includes:
- Tourist transportation.
- Oxygen bottle in transport.
- 2 Guides (1 Tour guide first day and 1 local hike-Companion into the canyon with Basic English).
- First night in Hotel / Lodge + Breakfast buffet.
- Second night in basic lodge into de canyon (Rooms with bath and clean. No heating).
- 1 Lunch in San Juan de Chucchos.
- 1 Dinner in Sangalle “El Oasis”.
- 1 Breakfast in Cabanaconde town.
- *Meals into de Canyon based in rice, eggs & potatoes.
- A mule the last day to support in case of need.
- Assistance 24/7.
Extension with extra charge: Transfer to Puno on lake Titicaca or a extra night in Colca Valley.
DepartureHotel in Arequipa
Departure Time07:30 AM.
Return Time16:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.