Colca Canyon Tour 4 Days
This is a 4 days journey from Arequipa to the Colca valley that allows you to enjoy the valley closely, visiting traditional towns that still unspoiled by tourism such as Callalli and Sibayo; having short hikings, sharing activities with locals and no missing any of the most “remarkable” attractions of this “valley of wonders”.
We invite you to enjoy with us this wonderful place with the best service, guarantee and the personal and warm touch that characterizes us!
Departures: Daily on request.
We will visit:
- National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Highest point “patapampa” (4,910 mts.).
- Town of Chivay and its traditional Market.
- Towns of Coporaque and surroundings.
- Activities in Lodge.
- Visit the Thermal Bath of town (Hot springs).
- Half day activity with locals in Coporaque town.
- Visit to towns of Sibayo and Callalli.
- Cruz del Condor viewpoint.
- Atahuilque and Choquetico viewpoints.
- Towns of Yanque and Maca.
- Free afternoon for optional activities (walk to Uyo Uyo, biking, etc.).
- Short hikes during tour.
- Qualified Tourist transportation (Pick up/Drop off at your hotel).
- Oxygen bottle and First Aid kit in transport.
- Professional / Certificated English Guide.
- Half day Activity with local family in Coporaque town.
- Activities according to program description.
- Lodge with Breakfast in Lodge “La Casa de Mamayacchi” (In request other hotel).
- 24/7 Permanent assistance.
- After Tour (Four day) Transfer to Puno on Lake Titicaca.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureFrom your hotel.
Departure Time07:30 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.