Colca Canyon Full Day Tour
Without doubt the Colca Canyon is one of the most important attractions in Peru after Machu Picchu and with a good reason. Our Full Day Colca Tour offers a direct trip to the Condor’s world in an expedition of almost 14hrs. Combining short hikes, visit of remarkable viewpoints, visits to traditional towns and observation of unique and interesting nature.
We invite you to enjoy with us this wonderful journey with the best service, guarantee and the personal touch that characterizes us!
We will visit:
- Town of Chivay
- Cruz del Condor” viewpoint.
- Short walk near the Canyon (1 hour aprox.).
- Drive back to Chivay & visit the town of Pinchollo and pass the “Antahuilque” viewpoint.
- Visit to Maca and Yanque towns.
- Pata Pampa view point (4,910 meters)
- Pampa Cañahuas National Reserve.
The program includes:
- Qualified Tourist transportation (Pick up / Drop off at your hotel).
- Transport with Oxygen bottle and Fisrt Aid Kit.
- Professional / Certificated English guide.
- 24/7 Assistance.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureFrom your Hotel.
Departure Time04:00 AM
Return Time17:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.