Colca Tour Long Route 2D
2 Days program.
A journey from Arequipa to the Colca Canyon through the long route allows you to get stunning views from the Colca Window viewpoint (La ventana), to visit the caves of Mollepunku (Caves paintings) and visit traditional non-tourist villages located on the right side of the route to the valley. *This tour also allows us to improve a bit the economy in towns on this side of the valley. In the town of Sibayo we will enjoy a lunch at home of a local family and then continue to the Colca Valley where we will discover all its traditional highlights such as the Cruz del condor viewpoint; towns, terraces and much more.
We invite you to enjoy with us this wonderful journey with the best service, guarantee and the personal touch that characterizes us!
Highlights of Tour:
- National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- The “Window“ view point.
- Caves of Mollepunko.
- Towns of Callalli & Sibayo.
- Lunch with local family in Sibayo town.
- Towns of Coporaque & Chivay.
- Cruz del Condor View point & Atahuilque .
- Towns of Pinchollo, Yanque and Maca.
- Patapampa Andean viewpoint (4,910mts.)
- Walkings during the tour.
- Tourist transportation.
- Oxygen bottle and First Aid kit in Transport.
- Professional English Guide.
- Lunch in Sibayo town with local family.
- 1 night in Hotel / Lodge with Breakfast.
- Walkings and visits according to program.
- 24/7 Assistance.
Transfer to Puno on lake Titicaca.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giard21/public_html/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureFrom your hotel.
Departure Time07:30 AM
Return Time16:30 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.