Colca tour; A Bit of Everything 3D
Our excursion “A bit of Everything 3 days” with transfer to Puno is designed for travelers who would like to explore both sides of the Colca Canyon without missing any of the highlights of the valley. In this excursion you will enjoy all highlights of the Colca valley, while supporting the local economy visiting non-tourist towns and enjoying the hospitality of the local people. We’ll take the Long Route to Chivay and end the experience with a transfer to Puno on Lake Titicaca, doing some stops on the route for pictures and visiting the forest stone and the town of Lampa; also called the “Pink city”.
We invite you to enjoy with us this unique experience with the best service, guarantee and the personal and warm touch that characterizes us!
Departures: Daily on Request.
What we will visit:
- National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas with wild Vicunas and great views.
- The “Window “ view point.
- The Caves of Mollepunko (caves paintings).
- Traditional towns of Callalli & Sibayo.
- Lunch with local family in Sibayo town.
- Hike from Canocota to La Calera.
- Town of Coporaque and surroundings.
- Thermal baths (Hot springs).
- Cruz del Cóndor View point & Chivay town.
- Half day activity with local family in Coporaque town.
- Traditional towns of Yanque; Maca and Chivay.
- Transfer to Puno on Lake Titicaca with stops on the route.
- Visit town of Lampa (Pink city) on the route to Puno.
- Qualified Tourist transport Arequipa / Colca / Puno.
- Bottle of oxygen and Fist Aid kit in transport.
- Professional Certificated English Guide.
- Traditional lunch with local famila in Sibayo Town (first day).
- 01 Lunch & 02 dinners in Lodge La Casa de Mamayacchi in Coporaque town.
- 02 nights in lodge La Casa de Mamayacchi + 02 breakfasts.
- Official Entrance to the Colca canyon (BT).
- Entrance to the thermal baths (natural hot springs with medicinal properties).
- Transfer to Puno city with visits on the route (Stone forest & Lampa Town).
- 24/7 Permanent assistance.
DepartureFrom your Hotel.
Departure Time07:30 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.