Cotahuasi Canyon 3D
Our journey to Cotahuasi 3-days is our shortest excursion to this amazing valley located also in Arequipa region. The canyon has a depth of 3,535 meters and is considered in the list of the deepest canyons of the world. The canyon itself is an impressive gorge carved by the river passing between two enormous volcanos: Coropuna (6425m) and Solimana (6093m). In this valley we will find many tourist attractions for every taste and interest; such as Sipia, a magnificent waterfall with 150 meters high, Huaynacota terraces, a bunch of traditional towns, several snow-capped mountains, a couple of hanging bridges, ancient traditions and costumes, natural hot springs, Pre-Hispanic and historical ruins, amongst others..
We invite you to enjoy with us these wonderful journey, with the best service, guarantee and the personal touch that characterizes us!
We will visit:
- On the road visit to “Toro Muerto” Area and the petroglyphs.
- Chuquibamba town.
- Pallarcocha Lake (View of Coropuna Volcano).
- Allahuay View Ponit (View of the Valley).
- Cotahuasi and Alca Town.
- Sipia Water Falls and Thermal Baths.
- Qualified transportation and driver.
- Oxigen bottle and First Aid Kit.
- Professional Guide.
- Lodging for 2 nights.
- Entrances to “Toro Muerto” site.
- Snack first day.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Arequipa.
Departure Time05:00 AM
Dress Codecomfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm/wind Jacket, walking shoes, hat.