Cotahuasi Canyon Tour 4D
4 Days Tour
The Cotahuasi canyon is located in La Unión province, one of the remote provinces in the Arequipa region and with a depth of 3,535 meters is considered one of the deepest canyons of the world. In Cotahuasi, which in Quechua means The Deep House, we will find many tourist attractions for every taste and interest, such as; Sipia, a magnificent waterfall, 150 meters high, Huaynacota terraces, a bunch of traditional towns, several snow-capped mountains, a couple of hanging bridges, ancient traditions and costumes, natural hot springs, Pre-Hispanic and historical ruins, the unique flora of Ayahuasi and Cahuana, amongst others.
- On the road visit to Toro Muerto Area and the petroglyphs.
- Chuquibamba town.
- Pallarcocha Lake (View of Coropuna Volcano)
- Cotahuasi & Puyca Town.
- Maukallacta ruins and Hot springs.
- Sipia Waterfall & Huaynacotas village.
- Qualified transportation and driver.
- Professional EnglishGuide.
- Entrances to “Toro Muerto” site.
- Snack first day.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time05:00 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.