Cusco Sacred Valley Tour
The Sacred Valley of the Incas in Cusco region, is composed of numerous rivers that descend by gorges and small valleys. The Valley has numerous archaeological monuments, indigenous markets and villages. During the Inca’s time was very appreciated due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. As a result; the valley was one of the main points of agricultural production of the empire for the richness of its lands. Meanwhile today continues to be the place where the best Peruvian grain is produced.
- Pisaq ruins and local popular Market.
- Towns and visitis along to Vilcanota (Urubamba) river.
- Free time for traditional lunch.
- Fortress and town of Ollantaytambo.
- Town of Chinchero.
- Tourist Transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- Permanent assistance.
- Entrances to the ruins. (Check with us the type of Entrance that you’ll requiere according to your activities in Cusco).
- Price of Lunch.
*Important: This tour requiere to walk up / down stairs and paths.
Connecting to MachuPicchu:
- Our Tour will be in Ollantaytambo town approx. 16:00 PM. Conection to Train to MachuPicchu (Aguas calientes town) won’t be a problem. Please be aware that the train service to MachuPicchu from Ollantaytambo station requiere that you must be at train sttaion 45 minutes before train departure. In this case please book your train tickets to Machupicchu after 18:00hrs.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time08:00 to 08:30 AM Daily
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Wind Jacket, walking shoes and hat.