Cusco; South Valley Tour
/ per person
This excursion in Cusco region is a great option because combines the beautiful natural landscapes of the area. We will visit the lakes of Urcos and Huacarpay, Inca architecture in Tipon, Wari architecture in Pikillaccta and the beautiful chapel, known as the “Sixtine Chapel of America” in Andahuaylillas town.
We will visit:
- Remains of Tipon – One of the most elaborate examples of agricultural terracing created by the Incas.
- Remains of Pikillacta- Adobe complex built by the Huari culture.
- Town and Church (with Chapel) of Andahuaylillas.
- Tourist Transportation.
- Professional English guide.
- Permanent assistance
- Meals and other extras.
- Please check with us the type of Entrance that you’ll requiere according to your activities in Cusco.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time08:00 to 08:30 AM
Dress CodeCasual, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm & wind Jacket, walking shoes and hat