Huaraz is a famous “Mountaineering city” and is the heart of the Cordillera Blanca, (white mountain range). The City is dominated by the highest peak of Peru, the Huascarán and was many year well-know as the metropolis of trekkings and “andinismo” in Peru. But now the region also offers Excursions for those who enjoy the panoramic beauty of its surroundings combined with short hikes and experiences with locals.
4 Days program
Day 1: Transfer in / Huaraz City Tour.
Day 2: Full Day Excursion Huaylas valley and Llanganuco Lake (8 hrs Tour)
Day 3: You can selecte these 3 Full Day Options:
- Chavin de Huantar with Querococha Lagoon. (10 hrs)
- Paron Lagoon. (9 hrs)
- “El Pato” Canyon with Village “de Mato” (8 hrs)
Day 4: Transfer Out.
The program includes:
- 03 nights Hotel Tourist 3* (On Request other hotels).
- 04 Breakfast in hotel.
- All excursions in Private Service: Tourist transport, English guide and Entrances.
- Transfer In/Out in a private service.
Interested in designing your own itinerary or adding or taking some Tours?
Not problem! Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests.
Departure TimeEvery Day on Request