Tour Humantay Lake
/ per person
Full Day Tour
A Full Day tour to one of Peru’s most magical and popular Lakes in Cusco region; the “Humantay”. This magic place is surrounded by the impressive Salkantay and Humantay Peaks (called Apus) while admiring at unbelievable turquoise water.
- Minimum altitude: 2,900 masl / 9,515 ft
- Maximum altitude: 4,200 masl / 13,779 ft
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Our journey starts with pick-up at the hotel (04:30 – 05:00 am).
- We will drive forward to Mollepata town. Upon our arrival, we will enjoy a delicious breakfast before continuing to Soraypampa area (Located 3,900 meters.), which is the starting point of our hike.
- We will walk about 1 1/2 hours until we reach the beautiful Humantay Lake.
- Finally, we will descend again to Soraypampa, where we will have our lunch and then drive back to Cusco city.
- Arrive in Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Round trip transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- 1 breakfast + 1 box Lunch.
- First aid kit with oxygen bottle.
- A backpack for carrying your belongings.
- Good trekking shoes.
- Camera with spare batteries and hat.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Cash for personal expenses.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time05:00 AM
Return Time16:00hrs aprox.
Dress CodeComfortable clothes, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm & wind Jacket, walking shoes and hat.