Inca Trail Trek 4 Days
This is Peru’s best-known hike visited by thousands of tourists every year. The Inca Trail 4 days Trek starts at KM 82 forwards to the world-famous Inca citadel of Machupicchu. In few words we can said that this trekking is gorgeous… “perfect Incan ruins, cloud forest and majestic valley views”. It is not a wonder that this trek belongs to the most famous around the world!
- Difficulty: Challenging
- Season: From April – December.
- Briefing of the trip prior to the departure.
- Pick-up at the hotel in Cusco.
- Bus ride to kilometer 82, which is the starting point of the trek.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Tourist train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Tent (triple tent for every two people), insulating mats.
- Carriers (for the tents, food, and camping equipment).
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Vegetarian option (with no additional charge).
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinnersTransfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast for the first day, which is normally offered by hotels before the trip.
- Lunch for the fourth day (last day of the tour).
- Tips. It is important to let you know that our staff is well-paid. As such, you’re entirely free to tip or not.
- Personal expenses.
What to bring with you.
- A backpack with a change of clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong footwear, ideally trekking or sport shoes.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold.
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET – no malaria risk has been reported.
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
- Reusable bottle of water first day. Important: Plastic water bottles are no longer allowed into the Inca Trail.
- Cash in soles and/or US$
- Original passport – Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have a discount).
Due to the restrictions imposed by the Peruvian government over the maximum daily amount of people allowed on the Inca Trail, we strongly recommend you to make reservations at least 6 months in advance (for the May-September high season).
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time05:45 AM