Lima is the capital of Peru and after city of Cairo, is the second-driest world capital. It is Peru’s cultural and business center. The atmosphere is slightly dreamlike, mostly because of the garua; a mist that settles over the city between May and October. Lima is a sophisticate city that offer you…
3 Days program
- Historical City center, San Francisco Church with Catacombs & Larco Mar.
- Gastronomic experience with visit to a Market & preparation of famous Cebiche and Pisco Sour.
- Pachacamac Tempel.
The program includes:
- 2 nights in hotel 3* tourist category + breakfast (On request hotel up grade).
- Haf day City Tour Lima Colonial and Modern with a Group.
- FD Tour Gastronomic experience and Pachacamac Tempel with a Group.
- All tours includes Entrances, tourist transportation and professional English Guide.
- 1 lunch second day during the FD tour.
- Transfer In/Out in exclusive private service from the airport or Bus terminal.
Departure TimeEvery Day