11 Days program
On this trip we will enjoy colonial architecture, Inca and pre-Incan ruins, deep valleys and terraces, Andean landscapes, lakes, local markets, regional cuisine, interacting with local people and we’re going to feel closer to the Andean world.
- Lima Colonial and modern.
- Arequipa the White City.
- Colca canyon.
- Lake Titicaca with Floating islands Uros & Taquile.
- Cuzco city & Sacsayhuaman fortress.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with Ollantaytambo.
- Machu Picchu citadel.
What You Will See!
You start the journey discovering Lima, the former capital of the Spanish colony in South America; then slow acclimatize to the altitude visiting Arequipa; also known as the White city that welcomes you with its colonial architectural style in white volcanic stone. From here you’ll visit one of the deepest canyons in the world “the amazing Colca“, called the valley of wonders for its natural beauty, ancient cultural traditions and the majestic flight of the condors. The journey keeps forward to Puno, crossing the altiplano to enjoy the Lake Titicaca; the highest navigable lake in the world with its islands. Finally this Dream Trip will take you to “Cusco” (“Qosqo” which means “the navel of the world”) with its famous Inca ruins, its beautiful landscape, markets and ruins of the Sacred Valley, closing with the unique and mystical “MachuPicchu“.
The program includes:
- Free service fee for booking of domestic flights – Price according to date and availability.
- We provide a cellphone during the trip with emergency number and WhatsApp.
- Transfer in /out in every city as private service (no shared).
- 10 nights hotel & lodges category according to selection.
Inclusions: Entrances, transport and professional English Guide.
- Lima City tour + Catacombs.
- Arequipa Tour 4 hrs + Monastery Santa Catalina.
- Colca Canyon excursion 2d/1n + transfer to Puno city.
- Puno Excursion to Uros / Taquile Islands.
- Cusco City Tour + 4 ruins.
- Sacred Valley excursion in Cusco.
- Machupicchu Guided Tour 3 ½ hrs. Bus ticket and Train Tickets to Citadel.
- Breakfast in Hotels and lodges. (Either Buffet or American).
- 01 dinner Show buffet at La casona 7 in Arequipa city.
- 02 lunch buffet + 1 dinner in excursion to Colca Canyon.
- 01 traditional lunch in the Incas‘ Sacred Valley.
- 01 lunch Buffet in the route Puno / Cusco
- Specialist English & Spanish speaking local guides.
- In every city you will meet a local guide that will be in charge of services until you continues to your next destination.
The Program does not include:
- International and Domestic flights.
- Tips in any of the excursions or restaurants.
- Meals not specified in this program as “INCLUDED” (it is calculated 35$ per day).
- 25 years of experience and Reliability. (Read more: About us.)
- Daily Departures & Professional advice for special dates (Festivals, local holidays, etc.).
- Customizable program as an exclusive private service. Add your prefrences; cultural, family, adventure, religious, etc.
- Commitment to a Sustainable tourism and Social responsibility. (Check our Blog).
- Our CLIENTS are our best references: Visit us on Trip advisor / Facebook and in our Testimonial page.
Interested in designing your own itinerary, adding or taking some tours?
Not problem! – Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests. Contact us!
Departure TimeEvery day on Request.
Day 01: International arrival to Lima.
Day 02: Lima City Tour & Flight to Arequipa; the white city.
Day 03: Arequipa tour with Añashuayco & Santa Catalina Monastery.
Day 04: Excursion to Colca valley.
Day 05: Cruz del Condor view point & Transfer to Lake Titicaca.
Day 06: Lake Titicaca, Floating islands Uros and Island Taquile.
Day 07: Crossing the highland from Puno to Cusco.
Day 08: Cusco city tour with 4 ruins & Sacsayhuaman.
Day 09: Sacred Valley Excursion - Train to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
Day 10: Machu Picchu Citadel - Return Cusco.
Day 11: Cusco - Transfer out.
On request we can book the domestic flights, extra overnights in Cusco or Lima & transfers.
Please ask for availability.