Peru Golden South
14 Days program – Best Seller!
Our program is designed to cover the most renowned attractions of Peru while acclimatizing slowly to the altitude, interacting with the local people, and enjoying unique nature from the Coast to the Andean plateau.
- Lima City Colonial & Modern.
- Paracas National Reserve & Ballestas islands.
- Nazca lines and Chauchilla Cemetery.
- Arequipa the White city.
- Colca canyon.
- LakeTiticaca & Uros floating islands & Taquile.
- Cuzco city & Sacsayhumaman fortress
- Incas Sacred valley with Ollantaytambo fortress.
- Machu Picchu Citadel.
What you will see!
From the shores of Peru’s capital Lima our journey leads us south admiring the Ballestas islands & Paracas with their nature reserves and marine wildlife. After crossing giant dunes and overflying the enigmatic Nazca Lines; we will arrive to Arequipa, the White City that welcomes us with its colonial architectural style in white volcanic stone. Stunning visit to the “Colca canyon”, which is also known as the valley of wonders for its natural beauty and the majestic flight of the condors. From there we keep our journey forwards crossing the “altiplano” and navigate Lake Titicaca; the highest navigable lake in the world with its islands. Finally we visit Cusco with its famous Inca ruins, beautiful landscapes, markets and Sacred Valley, closing the experience with the unique and mystical “MachuPicchu”.
The Program Includes:
- Free service fee for booking of domestic flights – Price according to date and availability.
- We provide you with a cellphone during the trip with emergency number and WhatsApp.
- Transfers in /out in every city (Private Service).
- 12 nights in 3-stars tourist hotels /Lodges
- Public Bus Tickets: Lima to Paracas, Puno to Cusco.
- Private transport: Paracas to Nazca (visit Huacachina Oasis & Pisco yard on the route).
- Public Bus Ticket: 01 overnight bus from Nazca to Arequipa (Public Bus service Vip class)
Tours Include: Entrances, transport and Guide.
- Lima: Colonial & Modern city Tour.
- Paracas Ballestas Islands. / National Reserve of Paracas.
- Nazca: Nazca Lines over flight. – 30 minutes of flight.
- Nazca: Chauchilla cemetery Tour.
- Arequipa: Walking Tour.
- Arequipa: Colca Canyon excursion 2d/1n + transfer to Puno on lake Titicaca.
- Puno Lake Titicaca: Uros floating Islands and Taquile Island.
- Cusco: City Tour and 4 ruins
- Cusco: Sacred Valley excursion.
- Machupicchu: FD Excursion & 3 hrs Tour with Group in Citadel + 1 entrance + Train Tickets.
*On Request all excursions can be customize or perform as Exclusive private service!
- Breakfast in Hotels. (Buffet or American).
- 01 Dinner show (Buffet) at Casona 7 – in Arequipa city.
- 02 lunches buffet + 1 dinner in tour Colca Canyon (Lodge Casa de Mamayacchi).
- 01 lunch in Taquile Island (Lake Titicaca).
- 01 Lunch – Buffet in Sicuani town (Route Puno – Cusco).
- 01 traditional lunch in the Inca’s Sacred Valley.
- Specialist English & Spanish speaking local guides.
- In every city a local guide will be in charge of your services.
The Program does not include:
- International flight or domestic flight Cusco – Lima.
- Tips in any the excursions or restaurants.
- Meals not specified in this programs as “included“ (It is calculated 25$ per day).
- 25 years of experience and Reliability. (Read more: About us.)
- Daily Departures & Professional advice for special dates (Festivals, local holidays, etc.).
- Customizable program as an exclusive private service. Add your prefrences; cultural, family, adventure, religious, etc.
- Commitment to a Sustainable tourism and Social responsibility. (Check our Blog).
- Our CLIENTS are our best references: Visit us on Trip advisor / Facebook and in our Testimonial page.
Interested in designing your own itinerary, adding or taking some tours?
Not problem! – Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests. Contact us!
Departure TimeEvery Day on Request
Day 01: International Arrival – Transfer in Lima capital.
Day 02: Lima Half Day Tour.
Day 03: From Lima to Paracas National Reserve.
Day 04: Ballestas islands, Huacachina Oasis & Transfer to Nazca.
Day 05: Nazca Lines, Chauchilla cemetery & Bus to Arequipa.
Day 06: Arequipa Walking tour.
Day 07: From Arequipa to the Colca Canyon.
Day 08: Cruz del Condor and drive to Lake Titicaca.
Day 09: Lake Titicaca FD; Uros Floating Islands & Taquile.
Day 10: Crossing the Andean world to Cusco Imperial city.
Day 11: Cusco City Tour and Surrounding ruins (Half day tour)
Day 12: Excursion Sacred Valley & Pisac – Train to Machu Picchu.
DAY 13: Machu Picchu Tour and return to Cusco city.
Day 14: Cusco; Transfer out to the airport or Bus terminal.
On request we can book the domestic flights, extra overnights in Cusco or Lima & transfers.
Please ask for availability.