Mysteries of the North
11 Days Program
North part of Peru is vast and has exceptional archaeological sites combined with spectacular landscapes. It is a paradise for culture lovers and adventurous people. Gold, mummies, formidable adobe mud brick pyramids and almost impenetrable stone buildings. The north part of Peru offers archaeological sites that are not overcrowded and will captivate you!
Our program begins in Trujillo visiting its beaches, Chanchan and Pyramids. Then, continue by land to Chiclayo where we will explore the Tombs of Sipan and Lady of Cao. We continue traveling by land through one of the most beautiful scenic roads of Peru to Cajamarca to enjoy nature, history and remains of the “Caxamarca” culture. Finally we’ll visit the land of the “warriors of the clouds”; the Chachapoyas and the impressive Kuelap city, also called the second Machu Picchu.
- Trujillo – Moon and Rainbow tempels.
- ChanChan adobe city and Huanchaco beach.
- Complex “El Brujo” (The Wizard) & Lady of Cao.
- Museum Royal tombs Sipán & Sicán &Túcume piramyds.
- Transfer to Cajamarca city (Scenic road; beautiful landscapes).
- Cajamarca city Tour and Rescue Room last Inca Atahualpa.
- Cumbemayo forest & Otuzco cemetery of the Caxamarca culture.
- Transfer to Chachapoyas city (Scenic road; beautiful landscapes).
- Karajia sarcophagus and Quiocta caves.
- Kuelap city with cable car.
- Gocta waterfall.
- Free service fee for booking of Domestic flights – Price of flights according to date and availability.
- Assistance 24/7 with an emergency phone number in case of need.
The program includes:
- Transfer in /out in every city as private service (no shared).
- 10 nights’ hotel & lodges according to selection
Transport in Private service:
- Trujillo / Chiclayo.
- Chiclayo / Cajamarca.
- Cajamarca / Chachapoyas.
- Chachapoyas / Jaén.
1. With Group (shared). Inclusions: Entrances, transport & Guide – You will join a Group.
- Trujillo: Tour FD Tempel Sun, rainbow & Moon, Chanchan Citadel and Huanchaco.
- Chiclayo: Tour FD Museum Lord Sipan, Sican and Tucume piramyds.
- Chachapoyas: Tour Karajia & Quiocta / Kuelap City.
2. In Private service (No Group). Inclusions: Transportation, private Guide and entrances.
- Route to Chiclayo: Transfer Trujillo /Chiclayo with tour “El Brujo” & lady of Cao.(7hrs)
- Cajamarca: Tour Full day Cumbemayo, City Tour & Otuzco remains.
- Chachapoyas: Gocta Waterfalls.
- Breakfast in Hotels and lodges.
- Specialist English / Spanish speaking local guides.
*In every city you will meet a local guide that will be in charge of services until you continue to your next destination.
The Program does not include:
- International flight & Domestic flights.
- Tips in any the excursions or restaurants.
- Meals not specified in this programs as “included“(It is calculated 25$ per day).
- Excursions not specified in this program.
- 25 years of experience and Reliability. (Read more: About us.)
- Daily Departures & Professional advice for special dates (Festivals, local holidays, etc.).
- Customizable program as an exclusive private service. Add your prefrences; cultural, family, adventure, religious, etc.
- Commitment to a Sustainable tourism and Social responsibility. (Check our Responsible page).
- Our CLIENTS are our best references: Visit us on Trip advisor / Facebook and in our Testimonial page.
Interested in designing your own itinerary, adding or taking some tours?- Not problem! – Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests. Contact us!
Departure TimeEvery Day on Request