The Pisco Route Arequipa FD
As the city Ica and Moquegua, Arequipa city has also its own Route of the Pisco and 22 wineries take part of this famous route. To discover the process of making the “National Drink of Peru” is an experience full of sensations, tradition and history that CANNOT BE MISSED.
Details of Tour:
- On our tour “Full-Day Pisco Route” we will visit 3 wineries.
- In each Viñedo (Vineyard) you will receive information about the different types of our liqueur Pisco.
- You will learn about the varieties of grapes. For example: negra criolla, italia, moscatel, torontel, quebranta y mollar.
- We also will note that the “artisanal” elaboration has not been lost; to finally obtain its fine and aromatic taste.
- Walking & guided visits to the wineries.
- We will not miss during the tour the “Cata” of Piscos (tasting).
- If you wish you can buy some drinks or products.
- Tourist Transport.
- Professional English Guide.
- Permanent assistance.
Departure Time7:30 AM On request