Arequipa; Rafting on the Chili River
This is an exciting opportunity to have a rafting experience in the Chili Valley, 45 minutes from Arequipa City, between the Virgin of Chapi Sanctuary and Acequia Alta. With a medium difficulty rating and Class III and IV rapids, you are guaranteed a splashing good time.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the start point at Virgin de Chapi Sanctuary.
- All equipment will be provided and you will receive a safety briefing and instructions from your experienced guide.
- The section to be done is about 6 km long (Approx. 1:45 hrs on the water) using rafts with a capacity for 6 people.
- You’ll finish the run in the Chilina district (Acequia Alta).
After the trip, you can be dropped off at your hotel or to your travel agency.
- Equipment (raft, life jackets, paddles, helmets, spray jackets etc).
- Professional guide.
- Snacks (Chocolate).
What to bring:
- Whatever goes in the raft will get wet but you can leave things in the van while you are on the water!
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes, and for rafting wear swimming gear, board shorts, and sandals.
- Bring sunscreen for your face and arms.
Interested in designing your own itinerary, adding or taking some Tours?
Not problem! Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests. Contact us!
Departure TimeAM / PM
Dress CodeTowel, change of clothes, swimming suit, shorts, sandals.