The Andean World
8 Days Program
This program is designed for clients that want to get slowly to the altitude enjoying the magic of our Andean world. The trip stars from Lima direct to the colonial city of Arequipa (UNESCO) World Heritage site, located perfectly at 2,350 m a.s.l. It continues exploring the amazing Colca, one of the deepest canyons of the world and the world highest navigable Lake, Titicaca; ending the experience walking around the unique MachuPichu and Cusco (UNESCO) World Heritage sites.
- Arequipa White City
- Colca canyon.
- Puno – Titicaca Lake.
- Floating islands Uros & Taquile Island.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with Ollantaytambo Fortress.
- Machu Picchu citadel.
- Cuzco city & Sacsayhuaman fortress.
- We provide a mobile phone during the trip (Only in Perú).
- Assistance 24/7 (with an emergency phone number).
- Free service fee for booking of flights – Price according to date and availability.
The program includes:
- 07 nights in selected hotels with Breakfast Buffet.
- All transfer In/Out in every city as Private Service.
1.- “Group tours” (shared) – You will join a group.
- Arequipa Walking Tour: Incl. headphones, English Guide and Juice. – Max. 8 pers.
- Colca canyon Tour: Incl. Tourist transport, English Guide, Lodge, Entrance. – Max. 14 pers.
- Lake Titicaca Uros & taquile: Incl. Transfers, boat, English Guide and entrances.
- Sacred Valley Tour: incl. Tourist transport, English Guide and entrances. – Max. 14 pers.
- MachuPicchu: Inlc. Transfer in Cusco, Bus to the ruins English Guide & entrance. – Max.15 pers.
2.- Private Tour (No Group):
- Cusco Combo Tour: City center + Sun tempel & Sacsayhuaman: Transport, English Guide and entrances.
- Bus tickets from Puno to Cusco on Tourist service + Guide.- Stops on the route for visits.
- Train Tickets from Ollantaytambo / Machupicchu / Ollantaytambo in Peru Rail or Inca Rail according to availability.
- Breakfast Buffet in all Hotels / lodges.
- 1 dinner show in Casona 7 Arequipa city.
- 2 lunches + 1 dinner Colca Canyon.
- 1 Lunch in Taquile Island.
- 1 Lunch in Route Puno / Cusco.
- 1 Lunch in Excursion sacred Valley.
- Specialist English & Spanish speaking local guides.
The program does not include:
- Domestic flight tickets Lima – Arequipa and Cusco/ Lima.
- Entrances to thermal baths in Colca canyon excursions.
- Tips in all excursions and restaurants.
Interested in designing your own itinerary or adding or taking some Tours?
Not problem! Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests.