Volcanoes Valley & Colca – 3 Days (New)
The “Andagua volcanic field”, well-known as “Valley of the Volcanoes”, is a reference to the several small volcanoes that fill this valley. This wonder of history and nature is a volcanic field which includes a number of cinder cones/scoria cones, lava domes and lava flows which have filled the Andagua valley.
2019 UNESCO has declared that the Colca Canyon and the Andagua Volcanoes, are now officially part of the International Network of Global Geoparks.
Without doubt is a unique and unusual theater. The valley is a witness of the intense volcanic activity that had place approximately one million years ago and offers a unique species of flora, fauna and fascinating beauty such as waterfalls, gorges, lakes, agricultural areas, traditions and amazing landscapes.
A tour is a combination of the Colca Valley with the Volcanoes valley and assures a great experience for our travelers in some places that has remained unspoiled by traditional tourism.
- 01 night in Lodge Colca valley + Breakfast.
- 01 night in Lodge in Andagua town (Volcanoes Valley) + Breakfast.
- 02 Lunches + 1 dinner – Colca valley.
- 01 dinner + 1 Picnic in Volcanoes valley.
- Qualified Tourist transportation (Pick up / Drop off at your hotel).
- Professional Certificated English guide.
- Professional Driver.
- 24/7 Assistance.
The Program does not include:
- Entrance ticket to Colca valley (S/.70 soles / $22 per person).
- Meals and excursions not mentioned in this program.
- Tips and other extras.
Departure Time07:30 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.