Valleys of Volcanoes & Colca – 3 Days (New)
Our circuit is a fascinating combination of two stunning valleys The Colca and the Volcanoes valley in a 3-day tour. This is a unique and amazing experience visiting areas that are witness of the intense volcanic activity that took place approximately one million years ago and offer a unique species of flora, fauna and fascinating beauty such as waterfalls, gorges, lakes, agricultural areas, traditions and amazing landscapes etc. On 2019 UNESCO has declared that the Colca Canyon and the Andagua Volcanoes, are now officially part of the Unesco Global Geoparks.
We invite you to enjoy with us these wonderful valleys with the best service, guarantee and the personal and warm touch that characterizes us!
- National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Highest viewpoint Patapampa (4,910 meters).
- Chivay& Coporaque Town.
- Viewpoint “Cruz del Cóndor”.
- Traditional towns of Cabanaconde, Canco & Ayo.
- Mamacocha Lake.
- Andahua town.
- Twin volcanoes & Kallana Mauras volcano.
- Viewpoint of Soporo.
- Coropuna pass (4,972mts.) View of the volcano.
- Towns of Machaguay, Viraco & Tipán (On the Route).
- Majes valley.
Inclusions in Tour:
- Qualified transport (Pick up / Drop off at your hotel).
- Transport with Oxygen bottle & First Aid kit.
- Professional / Certificated English guide and driver.
- 01 night in the Colca valley Lodge La Casa de Mamayacchi + Breakfast.
- 01 night in Andagua: Lodge + Breakfast.
- 01 Picnic: on the route to volcanoes valley.
- 01 dinner in Andagua town.
- 24/7 Assistance
Departure Time07:30 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses, sun protection, Warm Jacket, walking shoes and hat.