Arequipa Tour Picantero
Our Tour is designed for travelers who want to enjoy the different dishes and flavors of our traditional Arequipa cuisine, considered one of the best in Perú!
A Picantería, is a traditional lunchtime restaurant and refers to a place serving picante (“spicy”). In Arequipa you will discover a variety of dishes; spicy, mild & neutral, with ingredients that are different from anything you’ve ever tried before!
We will visit:
- District of Cayma, it’s Plaza and Church – Visit Picanteria for “Adobo”.
- Yanahuara District and Plaza – Optional taste of “Queso helado” (Local Ice cream).
- Visit a Picanteria in Yanahuara District. – Taste of “Chicha Morada” or “Chicha de Jora”.
- Walking through traditional streets towards Arequipa City center.
- Lunch in a Picanteria with a variety of small different dishes (spicy, mild or neutral).
- Professional English Guide.
- Tourist Transportation.
- Lunch in a Traditional “Picanteria”.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/giardino/sites/giardino/public/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 747
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time10:00 AM Daily on request
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, hat and sunglasses.