Tour to Macchu Picchu FD
Machu Picchu is a unique complex where its peculiar architectural and impressive location has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. It was declared a Peruvian Historic Sanctuary in 1981, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007.
- Private Pickup from / drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
- Official Entrance to the Ruins of Machu Picchu (Llagta) – According to chosen entrance schedule.
- Bus to ruins RT. (Town / Citadel /Town).
- Local English guide in the citadel.
- Train Tickets to Machupicchu. Please check with us the differente options and services.
- Meals, beverages or other extras.
- Entrance to Huayna Pichu peak (Peak in front of citadel).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Montaña (Mountain behind the citadel).
- Be aware that the high season is between June to October and is recommended to ensure train tickets in advance.
- Tour to Machu Picchu can starts also in Ollantaytambo Train station after your Sacred Valley tour.
- According to the new regulations the entrance tickets to Machu Picchu citadel will be only reserved according to timetables; starting at 6.00 hours, 7.00 hours, 8.00 hours, 9.00 hours, 10.00 hours, 11.00 hours, 12.00 hours, 13.00 hours and 14.00 hours.
- The duration of the visit has a maximum of 4 hrs.
- Visitors must leave the site within the time frame stated, and cannot re-enter once visitors have left the site.
- Please contact us for more information and tips.
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time5:40 AM or depending in Train schedule.
Return Time19:00 hrs Aprox.