Trek Lares to Machu Picchu 4D
Cusco is surrounded by three chains mountains; the Vilcanota, the Vilcabamba and Urubamba chains. In the Cordillera of Urubamba, there are the indigenous villages of Lares, Quishuarani, Cuncani; surrounded by an exceptional geography that made these villages, places of special beauty and interesting destinations for every visitor.
This remote and rarely visited region, offers to visitors close contact with the traditional Andean life; a timeless world where farmers still working as its ancestors. The trail is one of the Inca trails from the time of the Inca Empire. Today, the trail continues to be used by locals and we will explore it as few people really do. We will end this incredible experience visiting in our last day the unique city of Machu Picchu.
- Difficulty Level: Moderate (About 6 hours walking a day).
- Type of Trip: Request as Private service.
- Daily Departures: Every day from April to December.
- Transportation: Cusco – Lares.
- Transport: Road point – Ollantaytambo.
- Train: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – * 1 Cusco.
- Bus: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Hotel: Double accommodation in Aguas Calientes (Third day).
- Professional Guide: Languages English / Spanish (according to the client’s requirement).
- Assistant guide: From 12 people.
- Cook: In charge of preparing food.
- Horsemen: Managers of the handling of horses.
- Horses: They carry tents, food, kitchen equipment, backpacks, sleeping bags and matras (8 kg / 17 lbs per person).
- One or two horses for emergencies according to group size.
- Food: 3 breakfasts / 3 lunches / 3 dinners and snacks.
- Equipment: Double tents, inflatable mattress, dining tent, bathroom tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables and first aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
- First day breakfast.
- Sleeping bag.
- Tips (Optional).
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time06:00 AM
Dress CodePlease check our recommendations