Misti volcano Trekking
Our Trekking to the Misti volcano is practically more a hiking in “high altitude” and the big difficulty in the tour are the ashes and the sand of the route that together with the high altitude make our ascent much more difficult. The Misti volcano is considered one of the 10 potentially active volcanoes in this part of the Andes mountain range and its summit reaches a height of 5822 meters above sea level.
*It is important that you consider that you’ll require a progressive acclimatization to the high altitude and very good physical condition before this trek.
- Official professional Mountain Guide.
- Porter (Only for equipment).
- Extra support Guide if there are more than 3 persons.
- Transport 4×4.
- 1 dinner + 1 Breakfast.
- 1 good snack during walk.
- Two person tents and mattress.
- Crampons & ice axes.
- Security Kit.
- First AID (Oxygen in transport).
- Radio and phone.
- Sleeping bag.
- Warm clothing.
- Sun glasses and walking stick.
- Frontal lamp & boots.
- Backpack & Reusable bottle of water.
- Porter for personal belongings.
- Water during walk (2.5L)
*if required you can rent equipment
DepartureHotel / Hotel
Departure Time08:00 AM daily on request