Trujillo & Chiclayo
Trujillo, the capital of La Libertad department, is the third-largest city in Peru. The Moche and Chimu, two pre-Inca cultures, had great influence in this area. Specially the Moche culture left a great architectural legacy as an expression of art, power and prestige of one of the biggest cultural developments of ancient Peru.
5 Days Program
- Trujillo city center.
- Sun and Moon tempels (Huacas).
- Chanchan Citadel and Huanchaco beach.
- El Brujo Complex and Lady of Cao (Route to Chiclayo).
- Museum Lord of Sipan and Tucume.
- Mercado de “brujos” in Chiclayo.
- 04 nights in hotel 3* Standard ( On request Up grade of hotel).
- 04 breakfast in Hotel.
- Exclusive private Walking Tour in Trujillo.
- Full Day Group Tour to the temple of Sun, Moon, ChanChan citadel and Huanchaco beach.
- Exclusive private Full day Tour to El Brujo complex, Lady of Cao+Transfer to Chiclayo.
- Full Day Group Tour to the Museum of “Royal tombs of Sipan“, Túcume & pyramids and Mercado de “brujos”.
- All tours includes: Transport, Guide and entrances.
- Transfer In / Out as private service in Trujillo and Chiclayo.
Program does not include:
- Domestic flights or Buses.
- Tips in all the excursions and restaurants.
- Excursions not mentioned in this Program.
Interested in designing your own itinerary or adding or taking some Tours?
Not problem! Whether you are traveling alone or as a couple, family, or group of friends, we will design a unique tour / program just for you according to your expectations, things you like to do and interests.
Departure TimeEvery Day on Request