Arequipa Walking Tour
/ per person
Tour 3 hrs.
The historic center of Arequipa (UNESCO), built in volcanic sillar rock, represents an integration of European and native building techniques and characteristics, expressed in the admirable work of colonial masters and Criollo and Indian masons. Let yourself be captivated by its architectural beauty and brilliant history.
- Our Walking Tour has daily departures in small groups; it is not only a great way to discover Arequipa but also to get slow to the altitude considering that our city is located about 2,350 mts.
- Traditional neighborhood of San Lázaro.
- San Francisco Square and its Plaza.
- Arequipa’s Main Square and colonial buildings.
- Visit to one Tambo – multifamily colonial neighborhood.
- Church and cloister of La Compañía de Jesús.
- Cupola of Saint Ignacio; a chapel so beautiful that is an example of colonial Arequipean art.
*We’ll finish this walk experience at Arequipa Main Square (Plaza de Armas).
Inclusions in Tour:
- Professional English Guide.
- Headphones during all tour.
- Entrance to San Ignacio Cupola.
- Permanent assistance.
* After this Walking Tour we recommend you to explore by your own the “Mummy Juanita” Museum or the “Monastery of Santa Catalina”, etc..
DepartureFrom your Hotel / end in Arequipa city center.
Departure Time09:00 AM - 14:00 PM - Daily with small group
Return Time12:00 PM - 17:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses and hat.