Arequipa Walking Tour
Tour 3 hrs.
Our Walking Tour in Arequipa is the perfect option to discover the city center by walking.The historical city center of Arequipa (UNESCO), built in volcanic sillar rock, represents an integration of European and native building techniques and characteristics, expressed in the admirable work of colonial masters and Criollo and Indian masons. Let yourself be captivated by its architectural beauty and brilliant history!
- Our Walking Tour is also great to get slow to high altitude considering that our city is located about 2,350 mts.
- Traditional neighborhood of San Lázaro.
- San Francisco Square and its Plaza.
- Main Square and colonial buildings.
- Visit to one Tambo – multifamily colonial neighborhood.
- Church and cloister of La Compañía de Jesús.
- Cupola of Saint Ignacio; a chapel so beautiful that is an example of colonial Arequipean art.
*Tour ends at Arequipa Main Square (Plaza de Armas).
Inclusions in Tour:
- Professional English Guide.
- Headphones during all tour.
- Entrance to San Ignacio Cupola.
- Permanent assistance.
DepartureCity center Arequipa.
Departure Time09:00 AM - 14:00 PM - Daily with small group
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable, Sun glasses and hat.